Shungite Stone Chips for Fertilizing and Drainage
Weight: 900 grams (1.98 lbs.)
Shungite stone chips are widely used as a fertilizer for house plants (e.g. flowers) and your garden crops, trees and bushes thanks to its properties.
- Shungite is a unique natural stone with rich composition, it is naturally balanced with over 30 macro- and microelements.
- Shungite stone chips have the ability to accumulate moisture, that is why it is a very effective means for drainage.
- Thanks to its composition, shungite has the ability to lower the acidity of the soil, which also gives it an ability to hold more moisture.
- Shungite is a very powerful absorbent – it has the ability to absorb the components of other fertilizers you use and then, when the intensity of fertilizers is dropping, gradually return them to the soil – through that shungite controls the optimal nutrition of the soil.
- The black color and structure of shungite stone chips has a positive effect on thermal regulation of the soil – shungite powder stores the heat that it gets from the sun during the day and slowly cools down during the night, giving your plants a chance to enjoy warmer soil for a longer time.
- Shungite chips are much more cost-effective, practical and efficient in its use than other fertilizers, can be used both directly on soil and as a means to make shungite water.
How to use Shungite stone chips as a fertilizer and drainage?
- You can use shungite stone chips to give your house plants much needed nutrition and thermal regulation – simply use 10 grams of shungite stone chips for a kilogram of soil (0,35 oz. for 2,2 lbs.). All you have to do is to put shungite chips on the surface of the soil, the closer to your plants the better, or put them inside the pot to use shungite chips as effective drainage.
- Another way to help your houseplants is to make shungite water. Put 300-400 grams (0,66-0,88 lbs.) of shungite stone chips in 3 liters (0,65 gallons) of water and leave them there for 3 days. After that, you will be able to water your plants with the best source of nutrition, restoration and natural growth!
- Also, you can prolong the life of cut flowers by putting them in the vase with shungite water in it.
- To enhance the growth of your crops and trees, use shungite stone chips in 1:10 proportion to the soil. Water your crops with regular water and your crops will grow faster and stronger.
- Seedlings have a better change of fast and abundant growth if you use shungite chips as drainage.
- If you do everything correctly the great results won’t keep you waiting.