Sweet and Calming Shungite Water Wellness Set for Women
This set includes:
- Uplifting Shungite Spray with Lavender, Orange and Mint essential oils
- Healing and Cleansing Shungite Soap with Ylang-ylang and Bergamot
- Crystal Candle with Shungite Powder, soy wax and Ylang-ylang essential oil
- Sweet and Calming Shungite Water Roll-on with Sandalwood, Jasmine and Vanilla
- Elite shungite pendant for EMF protection and chakra
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS WELLNESS SET?
This shungite wellness set works best with feminine energy. It is carefully designed to suit your every need in calming and relaxation. Especially after a busy day, you will find this wellness set to be a perfect tool against fatigue and stress. Taking a bath with a shungite soy wax candle burning by your side promotes deep relaxation while using shungite natural spray creates a safe and calm environment in your home.
Shungite spray and shungite roll on are great supplements for your meditations since they have an ability to ground you, boost you up with positive energy and give you more awareness. Elite shungite pendant will bring you even more grounding because of its connection to the Root Chakra. Altogether, this wellness set will provide with a comprehensive wellness and crystal healing experience.
The Shungite Stone Wellness set comes packed in a beautiful gift box, so you can buy either it as a present for shungite lovers and crystals enthusiast or use it yourself to deepen your shungite experience and try something new in crystal healing.
WHY IS THIS WELLNESS SET SO BENEFICIAL FOR YOU?
The properties of this shungite wellness set are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients. Sandalwood is perfect when you need to calm your mind and distract yourself from your endless flow of thoughts. Jasmine is a great antidepressant which is essential when you want to get rid of negative things and influences. Vanilla is an effective attractor of love and passion. It can provide you with a very loving attitude towards the world and people around you, your hobbies and work. Lavender promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety. It is believed to treat depression, insomnia. Orange is useful in decreasing stress, anxiety and depression levels. Mint essential oil is cleansing, energizing, helps to brighten up your mood.
WHY WE USE THE SOY WAX IN PRODUCING OUR CANDLES?
Since we make Wellness products, our main value is the person’s mental and physical health. So in our manufacturing we use only the best, natural, safe raw materials. Soy wax is an environmentally friendly alternative to the paraffin wax. The main difference in soy wax is that it doesn't contain petroleum products, which means it is absolutely safe to use, for children and pregnant women as well.
Also there are the following good properties of soy wax candles:
- Low melting point, due to which the candle burning time increases to 40+ hours;
- Easily removing from any surface using water and soap;
- Candles made of soy wax burn cleanly and consistently;
- Soybean oil – the key ingredient in soy wax - is an excellent base for scented candles with essential oils;
- Soy wax is absolutely safe for the skin and it is often used in cosmetic products for moisturizing and nourishing.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.