Sweet and Calming Shungite Water Diffuser with Sandalwood, Jasmine and Vanilla
Volume: 50 ml (1,69 ounces)
Lifetime: 1-3 month (depends on the amount of sticks you are using – the less sticks the more time it will last)
Ingredients: Isopropylidene Glycerol, Distilled Water, santalum album oil, jasmine fragrance, vanilla plantifolia fruit oil, shungite.
The base for diffuser is made of glycerol, and is completely eco-friendly and safe for your health. The set also includes 5 natural rattan sticks. Rattan palm trees from South-East Asia are perfect for soaking in essential oils and then evaporating it into the air.
The diffuser is handcrafted and hand-poured. All essential oils used in the spay are 100% natural. Please be advised that all images are for illustrative purposes only, volume, color and the amount of shungite stones might slightly vary.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS DIFFUSER?
This shungite essential oil diffuser is used for attracting passion, relieving stress and tension, along with its primary purpose of providing you with a pleasant odor for an entire day. Thanks to shungite and its soothing energy, the diffuser is truly helpful if you need to relax and get rid of negativity, while shungite's protection property will make sure that you are well-shielded from unnecessary influences. Also, it promotes better sleep and helps with insomnia and nightmares so you could return to your routine next day well-rested and in a great mood. Apart from that, with this diffuser you will be able to find focus, clarity and balance between your head and heart.
WHY IS THIS DIFFUSER SWEET AND CALMING?
The properties of this shungite diffuser are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients:
Sandalwood is perfect when you need to calm your mind and distract yourself from your endless flow of thoughts. It can give you a great mood boost so you can spend your resting hours enjoying yourself, the activities you do and your company. Sandalwood essential oil can help you reach better results in meditations and bring you concentration when you need it.
Jasmine is a great antidepressant which is essential when you want to get rid of negative things and influences. It can also help you relax and sedate you when you are too tense – that is why it is beneficial for healthy sleep. More than that, jasmine is a perfect tool to fight stress and anxiety, so that you could follow your everyday affairs without any worry in the world.
Vanilla is an effective attractor of love and passion. It can provide you with a very loving attitude towards the world and people around you, your hobbies and work. Moreover, vanilla makes you more sensible and understanding, granting you more communication skills. This essential oil can also bring you its sweet luck, making you more successful in all endeavors.
HOW TO USE SHUNGITE DIFFUSER?
Using this diffuser is very easy. All you have to do is to open it, put sticks inside the bottle and enjoy the pleasant aroma. We recommend placing diffusers where there is a light amount of air flows. That way with a light flows of wind the aroma will evenly spread around you.
You can use diffusers constantly if you want to enjoy them all the time, or at certain moments when you wish to get the boost of their properties, for example before the meditation. If you want a stronger aroma surrounding you, you should use more sticks and vice versa. If you want to get aroma around you faster, you should first put sticks in the bottle and turn them upside down in a couple of minutes.
If you use diffuser constantly, then you should turn every stick you use upside down once a week. However, if you are satisfied with the intensity of the aroma, you can turn only couple of sticks at a time.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.