Essential Oil Grounding and Balancing Shungite Wellness Set
This set includes:
- Balancing Shungite water natural spray with Sage, Spearmint and Tea Tree Essential Oils
- Balancing Shungite water Roll-on
- Shungite Crystal Candle with Soy Wax and Dried Flowers
- 2 Palo Santo sticks
- Elite shungite stone 15-30 grams (0,53-1,05 oz)
The wellness set is carefully designed to suit your every need in grounding and balancing. More than that, some of these items are interchangeable depending on a situation. For example, it is best to use shungite natural spray when you are indoors, while when you go outside and want to enjoy shungite properties you can use shungite water roll on. If you want to deepen your shungite stone healing and development experience, you can use this set for meditation. Namely, lighting up shungite crystal candle or holding elite shungite stone in your hand during meditation can be very beneficial.
To clear the space around you from harmful influences, you can use Palo Santo sticks, for example, if you want to prepare a room for meditation or yoga. Simply burn the stick, put out the fire to the point when the stick is just smoking and walk around the room with it. That will help you to get rid of negative energy around you and fill the room with a pleasant odor of essential oils.
The Shungite Stone Wellness set comes packed in a beautiful gift box, so you can buy either it as a present for shungite lovers and crystals enthusiasts or use it yourself to deepen your shungite experience and try something new in crystal healing.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS WELLNESS SET?
This wellness set can help you to cleanse and purify the space around you thanks to massive shungite purification properties. The cleansing is not only metaphysical – tea plant can actually kill negative bacteria around you thanks to its ability to damage the cell walls of bacteria. Apart from that, with this shungite water wellness set, you will be able to find focus, clarity, and balance between your head and heart.
WHY IS THIS WELLNESS SET SO BENEFICIAL FOR YOU?
The properties of this shungite stone set are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients. Sage has an ability to strengthen the senses, which is helpful for supporting the respiratory, nervous, and other body systems. Mint essential oil is cleansing, energizing, helps to brighten up your mood. Spearmint oil consists of chemical components such as carvone and limonene, and these natural components have energizing and uplifting properties. Tea tree is a great aid in boosting immunity, reducing anxiety and relieving insomnia as well as eliminating airborne bacteria.
WHY WE USE THE SOY WAX IN PRODUCING OUR CANDLES?
Since we make Wellness products, our main value is the person’s mental and physical health. So in our manufacturing we use only the best, natural, safe raw materials. Soy wax is an environmentally friendly alternative to the paraffin wax. The main difference in soy wax is that it doesn't contain petroleum products, which means it is absolutely safe to use, for children and pregnant women as well.
Also there are the following good properties of soy wax candles:
- Low melting point, due to which the candle burning time increases to 40+ hours;
- Easily removing from any surface using water and soap;
- Candles made of soy wax burn cleanly and consistently;
- Soybean oil – the key ingredient in soy wax - is an excellent base for scented candles with essential oils;
- Soy wax is absolutely safe for the skin and it is often used in cosmetic products for moisturizing and nourishing.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without a doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on the hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon, and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.