Shungite feeding bowl for cats and dogs
Weight: 400 grams (0,88 lbs.)
Volume: 90 ml (0,37 c)
- Our pet bowl for cats and dogs is made of natural stone - shungite, it does not contain impurities and artificial coating.
- Our animal bowl has an unusual design that differs from standard models, its deep black color blends perfectly into any interior.
- A pet bowl for dogs and cats made of shungite mineralizes water for your pets, enriches it with calcium, magnesium, sodium and other useful substances, which positively affects the health of your pets.
- In addition, the shungite bowl for animals has a tumbled inner surface (not polished), which helps to better filter water from contaminants and harmful elements such as heavy metals, fluorine and chlorine.
- A shungite pet bowl makes the process of using shungite water much easier - if you prefer water purification for your pets without the use of stones, then this option is ideal for you. All you have to do is pour water into a bowl. Super easy!
- The water in the bowl, of course, is not purified and mineralized right when you pour it. Therefore, at the first application, you need to infuse water in a shungite bowl for 3-6 hours. Then, simply refill your pet's water as needed, and the water in the bowl will always be purified and energized!
- However, we recommend using water purified with shungite stones for your pets - shungite water will retain its qualities and freshness even longer in this bowl.
- The feeding bowl for dogs and cats is made from a single piece of shungite, so don't worry that it will break into pieces.
- Our shungite pet bowl is 10 cm in diameter, so it is not suitable for large dog breeds.
- Also, the bowl is quite heavy, so it is recommended to place it on the floor so that it does not fall from a height and harm you or your pet.