Shungite vegan crystal candle in a glass jar with soy wax and dried flowers
MATERIAL AND SIZE
This hand-poured vegan candle is in a glass jar and is made of soy and palm kernel wax with dried lavender, rose and elite shungite or tumbled shungite stones.
Size: 75*75*65 mm (2.95*2.95*2.55 inches)
Weight: 320 grams (0.7 pounds)
Please, be aware that the pictures are for illustrative purposes only, and you will receive one of the items available at the moment.
This item is
available for delivery from our overseas warehouses. Please, check available
options. If we have the item in stock in your domestic country, you will be
able to choose if for expedited shipping. If not, please, choose delivery from
ABOUT SHUNGITE CANDLE
Shungite vegan crystal candle is a perfect tool for grounding and relaxation. It is a great means for unwinding yourself after a busy day. Just sit back with your favorite evening activity and light shungite candle to fill yourself with the soothing energy of shungite stone and positive energy flows of one of the major elements of life – fire. Fire from crystal candle will make sure that you are ready to go on with your routine the next day without fatigue and exhaustion. Moreover, shungite Chakra balancing properties will do their best to stimulate the Root Chakra, which is essential for keeping your life in check and its protective properties will shield you from various negative influences, both physical (EMF and 5G radiation) and metaphysical.
WHY WE USE THE SOY WAX IN PRODUCING OUR CANDLES?
Since we make Wellness products, our main value is the person’s mental and physical health. So in our manufacturing we use only the best, natural, safe raw materials. Soy wax is an environmentally friendly alternative to the paraffin wax. The main difference in soy wax is that it doesn't contain petroleum products, which means it is absolutely safe to use, for children and pregnant women as well.
Also there are the following good properties of soy wax candles:
- Low melting point, due to which the candle burning time increases to 40+ hours;
- Easily removing from any surface using water and soap;
- Candles made of soy wax burn cleanly and consistently;
- Soybean oil – the key ingredient in soy wax - is an excellent base for scented candles with essential oils;
- Soy wax is absolutely safe for the skin and it is often used in cosmetic products for moisturizing and nourishing.
HOW TO USE SHUNGITE CANDLE
- When you light your candle for the first time, please make sure that it burns for at least 40-60 minutes so that wax melts evenly and without cavities.
- When lighting a candle, use long matches or a long-reach lighter. Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Avoid drafts, vents, or air currents.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
Due to shungite healing properties, smooth and flat surface, shungite items are widely used for hot and cold stone massages. While the hot shungite massage reduces stress and anxiety, relieves pain, helps to treat arthritis and boosts immune system, the cold one relieves muscles tension and eases inflammation. In a word, shungite properties increase any effect regular massage may have.