Uplifting Shungite Reed Diffuser with Lavender, Orange and Mint essential oils
Volume: 50 ml (1,69 ounces)
Lifetime: 1-3 month (depends on the amount of sticks you are using – the less sticks the more time it will last)
Ingredients: Isopropylidene Glycerol, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Essential Oil, Shungite.
The base for diffuser is made of glycerol, and is completely eco-friendly and safe for your health. The set also includes 5 natural rattan sticks. Rattan palm trees from South-East Asia are perfect for soaking in essential oils and then evaporating it into the air.
The diffuser is handcrafted and hand-poured. All essential oils used in the spay are 100% natural. Please be advised that all images are for illustrative purposes only, volume, color and the amount of shungite stones might slightly vary.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS DIFFUSER?
This shungite essential oil diffuser is used for brightening the mood, relieving stress and tension. Thanks to shungite and its soothing energy, the diffuser is truly helpful if you need to relax and get rid of negativity, while shungite’s protection property will make sure that you are well-shielded from unnecessary influences. Also, it promotes better sleep and helps with insomnia and nightmares so you could return to your routine next day well-rested and in a great mood. Brighten your day with our shungite uplifting diffuser!
WHY IS THIS DIFFUSER SO UPLIFTING?
The properties of this shungite diffuser are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients:
Lavender promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety. It is believed to treat depression, insomnia. Lavender has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial capabilities, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, and sedative effects.
Orange is useful in decreasing stress, anxiety and depression levels. According to aromatherapy practitioners, inhaling essential oil or absorbing it through the skin sends messages to the limbic system. That helps us process emotions and regulate the nervous system, which is responsible for numerous processes of our bodies.
Mint essential oil is cleansing, energizing, helps to brighten up your mood. Spearmint oil consists of chemical components such as carvone and limonene, and these natural components have energizing and uplifting properties. It also promotes a sense of focus and elevates your mind.
HOW TO USE UPLIFTING SHUNGITE DIFFUSER?
Using this diffuser is very easy. All you have to do is to open it, put sticks inside the bottle and enjoy the pleasant aroma. We recommend placing diffusers where there is a light amount of air flows. That way with a light flows of wind the aroma will evenly spread around you.
You can use diffusers constantly if you want to enjoy them all the time, or at certain moments when you wish to get the boost of their properties, for example before the meditation. If you want a stronger aroma surrounding you, you should use more sticks and vice versa. If you want to get aroma around you faster, you should first put sticks in the bottle and turn them upside down in a couple of minutes.
If you use diffuser constantly, then you should turn every stick you use upside down once a week. However, if you are satisfied with the intensity of the aroma, you can turn only couple of sticks at a time.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.