Space Clearing Shungite Diffuser with Grapefruit, Patchouli and Sage Essential oils
Volume: 50 ml (1,69 ounces)
1-3 month (depends on the amount of sticks you are using – the less sticks the
more time it will last)
Lifetime: 1-3 month (depends on the amount of sticks you are using – the less sticks the more time it will last)
Ingredients: Isopropylidene Glycerol, Citrus paradise Peel Oil, Pogostemon cablin Oil, Salvia officinalis (Sage) Oil, Shungite.
The base for diffuser is made of glycerol, and is completely eco-friendly and safe for your health. The set also includes 5 natural rattan sticks. Rattan palm trees from South-East Asia are perfect for soaking in essential oils and then evaporating it into the air.
The diffuser is handcrafted and hand-poured. All essential oils used in the spay are 100% natural. Please be advised that all images are for illustrative purposes only, volume, color and the amount of shungite stones might slightly vary.
This item is available for delivery from our overseas warehouses. Please, check available options. If we have the item in stock in your domestic country, you will be able to choose if for expedited shipping. If not, please, choose delivery from Russia.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS DIFFUSER?
This shungite diffuser is a perfect means for cleansing and grounding, both of which are major shungite properties. It can help you establish sacred and spiritual environment around you, clear it from negative energy. With its grounding property it can help you master the balance of your mood and invite the flows of positive energy in, as well as bringing you the feeling of focus, clarity and awareness. That is why this diffuser is great for home purification rituals, yoga and meditations.
WHY IS THIS DIFFUSER CLEARING?
The properties of this shungite diffuser are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients:
Grapefruit provides invigorating and energizing aroma, invokes a sense of clarity, and due to its main chemical component, limonene, can help uplift mood. More than that, it has powerful cleansing properties and it helps to push the tense feelings away. When you are feeling down, you can use grapefruit oil for positive vibes. Also, grapefruit promotes feelings of vitality, uplifts mood and promotes a sense of focus.
Patchouli has grounding and balancing effect on emotions. Patchouli essential oil is rich with Patchoulol, a highly grounding chemical component. Because of this component, Patchouli oil has its mood-harmonizing properties. Moreover, it helps to leave the stress of the day behind you by providing you with grounding and stabilizing properties.
Sage has an ability to strengthen the senses, which is helpful for supporting the respiratory, nervous, and other body systems. It helps in coping with despair and mental fatigue. It is used traditionally in Europe for treating skin disorders and for cleansing and purifying the home from negative influences.
HOW TO USE SHUNGITE DIFFUSER?
Using this diffuser is very easy. All you have to do is to open it, put sticks inside the bottle and enjoy the pleasant aroma. We recommend placing diffusers where there is a light amount of air flows. That way with a light flows of wind the aroma will evenly spread around you.
You can use diffusers constantly if you want to enjoy them all the time, or at certain moments when you wish to get the boost of their properties, for example before the meditation. If you want a stronger aroma surrounding you, you should use more sticks and vice versa. If you want to get aroma around you faster, you should first put sticks in the bottle and turn them upside down in a couple of minutes.
If you use diffuser constantly, then you should turn every stick you use upside down once a week. However, if you are satisfied with the intensity of the aroma, you can turn only couple of sticks at a time.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.