Fresh Forest Shungite Roll on with Pine Needle, Juniper, Cedarwood and Tangerine Essential Oils
Volume: 10 ml
Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine Needle) Oil, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) oil, Juniperus communis (Juniper Berry) oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) oil, Shungite
The base for the roll-on is a fractionated coconut oil. It is very light and soft, soaks in really fast and provides you with perfect moisturizing – just what you need from roll on deodorant. We use New Solutions oil, which is produced in the Philippines and is suitable for all types of skin.
The Roll-on is handcrafted and hand-poured. All essential oils used in the roll-on are 100% natural. Please be advised that all images are for illustrative purposes only.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS CRYSTAL ROLL-ON?
This shungite essential oil roll-on is used for finding focus, clarity and balance between your head and heart. Apart from that, with this roll-on, you will be able to relieve stress and tension, along with its primary purpose of providing you with a pleasant odor for an entire day.
WHY IS THIS ROLL-ON SO EFFECTIVE?
The properties of this shungite roll-on are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients:
Pine needle essential oil can give you a wisdom of nature and its longevity. Thanks to that, you will have more awareness and clarity, making better decisions. You will see your place in life much clearer and will be able to follow the correct path towards your goals. In meditations, pine needles will help you to define your intentions to succeed in every endeavor.
Cedarwood essential oil is truly a tool of balance – that is why it is essential for meditations. It can bring you emotional and energy balance, which is truly important when it comes to wholesome everyday existence. Cedarwood helps you in grounding, calming and relaxation so you can spend time after work reflexing and healing.
Tangerine is useful in decreasing stress, anxiety and depression levels. According to aromatherapy practitioners, inhaling essential oil or absorbing it through the skin sends messages to the limbic system. That helps us process emotions and regulate the nervous system, which is responsible for numerous processes of our bodies.
Juniper berry oil is beneficial for fertility and abundance – a great tool for wellness and wellbeing. It also has positive effect of purification. That is very helpful if you wish to clean your energy and the environment around you. Moreover, thanks to its protection property, you will be safe from negative threats and influences from the outside.
HOW TO USE CRYSTAL ROLL-ON DEODORANT?
Using this crystal roll-on is extremely easy – just do the same thing that you do with your perfume. Shake the bottle a little bit and then apply it to either your wrists, your neck or any other place that you usually cover with perfume. The shungite roll-on has a very handy small bottle, which you can take anywhere and use anytime you want. Unlike other shungite wellness products, such as sprays and candles, which you cannot really use when you are not at home, you can always take shungite roll on deodorant out of your pocket and use it. However, do not get fooled by the size of the bottle – it will serve you for a long time.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.