Energizing and Stress Reducing Shungite Diffuser with Orange and Ginger Essential oils
Lifetime: 1-3 month (depends on the amount of sticks you are using – the less sticks the more time it will last)
Ingredients: Isopropylidene Glycerol, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Shungite.
The base for diffuser is made of glycerol, and is completely eco-friendly and safe for your health. The set also includes 5 natural rattan sticks. Rattan palm trees from South-East Asia are perfect for soaking in essential oils and then evaporating it into the air.
The diffuser is handcrafted and hand-poured. All essential oils used in the spay are 100% natural. Please be advised that all images are for illustrative purposes only, volume, color and the amount of shungite stones might slightly vary.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS DIFFUSER?
This diffuser will help you in reducing stress and anxiety. It provides its user with a sense of deep relaxation and calmness thanks to protective soothing energy of shungite. Moreover, the deep connection of shungite with energy balancing gives a massive energy boost, powering you up for the rest of the day.
WHY IS THIS DIFFUSER ENERGIZING AND STRESS-REDUCING?
The properties of this shungite diffuser are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients:
Orange is useful in decreasing stress, anxiety and depression levels. According to aromatherapy practitioners, inhaling essential oil or absorbing it through the skin sends messages to the limbic system. That helps us process emotions and regulate the nervous system, which is responsible for numerous processes of our bodies.
Ginger essential oil helps with emotional issues, such as anxiety and low self-confidence, aids in stress reduction, thanks to its warming and calming properties, and is widely referred to as “the oil of empowerment”, being soothing and calming at the same time.
HOW TO USE SHUNGITE DIFFUSER?
Using this diffuser is very easy. All you have to do is to open it, put sticks inside the bottle and enjoy the pleasant aroma. We recommend placing diffusers where there is a light amount of air flows. That way with a light flows of wind the aroma will evenly spread around you.
You can use diffusers constantly if you want to enjoy them all the time, or at certain moments when you wish to get the boost of their properties, for example before the meditation. If you want a stronger aroma surrounding you, you should use more sticks and vice versa. If you want to get aroma around you faster, you should first put sticks in the bottle and turn them upside down in a couple of minutes.
If you use diffuser constantly, then you should turn every stick you use upside down once a week. However, if you are satisfied with the intensity of the aroma, you can turn only couple of sticks at a time.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.