Balancing Shungite Essence Roll-on with Sage, Spearmint and Tea tree essential oils
Volume: 10 ml
Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, mentha spicata (spearmint) essential oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, shungite
The base for the roll-on is a fractionated coconut oil. It is very light and soft, soaks in really fast and provides you with perfect moisturizing – just what you need from roll on deodorant. We use New Solutions oil, which is produced in the Philippines and is suitable for all types of skin.
The Roll-on is handcrafted and hand-poured. All essential oils used in the roll-on are 100% natural. Please be advised that all images are for illustrative purposes only.
ABOUT THIS SHUNGITE AROMA ROLL ON
ELITE SHUNGITE AND ESSENTIAL OILS ROLL ON PROPERTIES. This oil roll-on can help you to cleanse the space around you thanks to shungite properties. Thanks to shungite and its soothing energy, the rollerball is truly helpful if you need to get rid of negativity.
SHUNGITE PROPERTIES. Shungite has a major role in this aroma roller: its powerful properties can help shield yourself from negative energy. Apart from that, the main goal of this roll on deodorant is to balance your energy to help you with your general well-being.
FIND FOCUS WITH SHUNGITE ROLL-ON. This shungite essential oil roll-on is used for finding focus, clarity and balance between your head and heart, along with its primary purpose of providing you with a pleasant odor for an entire day.
HOW TO USE. Using this crystal roll-on is extremely easy – just do the same thing that you do with your perfume. Shake the bottle a little bit and then apply it to either your wrists, your neck or any other place that you usually cover with perfume. The shungite roll-on has a very handy small bottle, which you can take anywhere and use anytime you want.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.