Christmas Gift Shungite water roll-on with Orange and Ginger
Volume: 10 ml
Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Oil, Shungite
The base for the roll-on is a fractionated coconut oil. It is very light and soft, soaks in really fast and provides you with perfect moisturizing – just what you need from roll on deodorant. We use New Solutions oil, which is produced in the Philippines and is suitable for all types of skin.
The Roll-on is handcrafted and hand-poured. All essential oils used in the roll-on are 100% natural. Please be advised that all images are for illustrative purposes only.
This item is available for delivery from our overseas warehouses. Please, check available options. If we have the item in stock in your domestic country, you will be able to choose if for expedited shipping. If not, please, choose delivery from Russia.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS CRYSTAL ROLL-ON?
This shungite essential oil roll-on is used for brightening the mood, relieving stress and tension, along with its primary purpose of providing you with a pleasant odor for an entire day and getting rid of unnecessary scents. Thanks to shungite and its soothing energy, the roll-on is truly helpful if you need to relax and get rid of negativity, while shungite’s protection property will make sure that you are well-shielded from unnecessary influences. Also, it promotes better sleep and helps with insomnia and nightmares so you could return to your routine next day well-rested and in a great mood. Apart from that, with this roll-on you will be able to find focus, clarity and balance between your head and heart.
WHY IS THIS ROLL-ON ENERGIZING AND STRESS REDUCING?
The properties of this shungite roll-on are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients:
Orange is useful in decreasing stress, anxiety and depression levels. According to aromatherapy practitioners, inhaling essential oil or absorbing it through the skin sends messages to the limbic system. That helps us process emotions and regulate the nervous system, which is responsible for numerous processes of our bodies.
Ginger essential oil helps with emotional issues, such as anxiety and low self-confidence, aids in stress reduction, thanks to its warming and calming properties, and is widely referred to as “the oil of empowerment”, being soothing and calming at the same time.
HOW TO USE CRYSTAL ROLL-ON DEODORANT?
Using this crystal roll-on is extremely easy – just do the same thing that you do with your perfume. Shake the bottle a little bit and then apply it to either your wrists, your neck or any other place that you usually cover with perfume. The shungite roll-on has a very handy small bottle, which you can take anywhere and use anytime you want. Unlike other shungite wellness products, such as sprays and candles, which you cannot really use when you are not at home, you can always take shungite roll on deodorant out of your pocket and use it. However, do not get fooled by the size of the bottle – it will serve you for a long time.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.