Restoring Shungite Stone Wellness Set for Men
This set includes:
- Balancing Shungite Diffuser with Sage, Spearmint, and Tea Tree Essential Oils
- Crystal Candle with Shungite Powder, Soy Wax, and Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Meditation Shungite Water Roll-on with Cedarwood, Pine Needle, and Sandalwood Essential Oils
- Healing and Cleansing Round Cold Process Shungite Soap with Lemongrass
- Shungite bracelet with non-polished rectangular beads on the elastic band
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS WELLNESS SET?
This shungite wellness set works best with masculine energy. It is perfect if you need to restore your energy and life forces. The odors of forest and wood can make you rest much easier after a busy stressful day when your system needs a reboot or a restoration. To achieve this goal, you can, for example, use a balancing diffuser or light the cedarwood candle – all of these items will do. For more comprehensive 24/7 shungite properties, you can wear your shungite bracelet all day long – this will give you all the grounding, balancing, and relaxation you need.
This wellness set can help you to cleanse and purify the space around you thanks to massive shungite purification properties. The cleansing is not only metaphysical – the tea plants can actually kill negative bacteria around you thanks to their ability to damage the cell walls of bacteria. Apart from that, with this shungite water wellness set, you will be able to find focus, clarity, and balance between your head and heart.
The Shungite Stone Wellness set comes packed in a beautiful gift box, so you can buy either it as a present for shungite lovers and crystals enthusiasts or use it yourself to deepen your shungite experience and try something new in crystal healing.
WHY IS THIS WELLNESS SET SO BENEFICIAL FOR YOU?
The properties of this shungite stone set are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients. Sage has the ability to strengthen the senses, which is helpful for supporting the respiratory, nervous, and other body systems. Mint essential oil is cleansing, energizing, helps to brighten up your mood. Spearmint oil consists of chemical components such as carvone and limonene, and these natural components have energizing and uplifting properties. Tea tree is a great aid in boosting immunity, reducing anxiety, and relieving insomnia as well as eliminating airborne bacteria.
Cedarwood essential oil is truly a tool of balance – that is why it is essential for meditation. It can bring you emotional and energy balance, which is truly important when it comes to wholesome everyday existence. Pine needle essential oil can give you a wisdom of nature and its longevity. Thanks to that, you will have more awareness and clarity, making better decisions. Sandalwood is perfect when you need to calm your mind and distract yourself from your endless flow of thoughts. It can give you a great mood boost so you can spend your resting hours enjoying yourself, the activities you do, and your company.
WHY WE USE THE SOY WAX IN PRODUCING OUR CANDLES?
Since we make Wellness products, our main value is the person’s mental and physical health. So in our manufacturing we use only the best, natural, safe raw materials. Soy wax is an environmentally friendly alternative to the paraffin wax. The main difference in soy wax is that it doesn't contain petroleum products, which means it is absolutely safe to use, for children and pregnant women as well.
Also there are the following good properties of soy wax candles:
- Low melting point, due to which the candle burning time increases to 40+ hours;
- Easily removing from any surface using water and soap;
- Candles made of soy wax burn cleanly and consistently;
- Soybean oil – the key ingredient in soy wax - is an excellent base for scented candles with essential oils;
- Soy wax is absolutely safe for the skin and it is often used in cosmetic products for moisturizing and nourishing.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact with essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint, and sage can be especially harmful during the pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles, and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without a doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on the hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardiovascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infarction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon, and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.