Christmas Gift Shungite Spray with Orange and Ginger Essential oils
Volume: 100 ml
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Oil, Shungite
The spray is handcrafted and hand-poured. All essential oils used in the spray are 100% natural. Please be advised that all images are for illustrative purposes only, volume, color and the amount of shungite stones can slightly vary.
This item is available for delivery from our overseas warehouses. Please, check available options. If we have the item in stock in your domestic country, you will be able to choose if for expedited shipping. If not, please, choose delivery from Russia.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS SPRAY?
This spray will help you in reducing stress and anxiety. It provides its user with a sense of deep relaxation and calmness thanks to protective soothing energy of shungite. Moreover, the deep connection of shungite with energy balancing gives a massive energy boost, powering you up for the rest of the day.
WHY IS THIS SPRAY ENERGIZING AND STRESS REDUCING?
The properties of this shungite spray are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients:
Orange is useful in decreasing stress, anxiety and depression levels. According to aromatherapy practitioners, inhaling essential oil or absorbing it through the skin sends messages to the limbic system. That helps us process emotions and regulate the nervous system, which is responsible for numerous processes of our bodies.
Ginger essential oil helps with emotional issues, such as anxiety and low self-confidence, aids in stress reduction, thanks to its warming and calming properties, and is widely referred to as “the oil of empowerment”, being soothing and calming at the same time.
HOW TO USE SHUNGITE SPAY?
To use the spray, first you need to shake the bottle properly, then spray it as much as you need on yourself/around yourself and fully breath in to enjoy completely. Use it every time when you feel that you need the help with relaxation, calming down and energizing.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.