Balancing shungite diffuser with Sage, Spearmint and Tea tree essential oils
Volume: 50 ml (1,69 ounces)
Lifetime: 1-3 month (depends on the amount of sticks you are using – the less sticks the more time it will last)
Ingredients: Isopropylidene Glycerol, Salvia officinalis (Sage) Oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Essential Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Shungite.
The base for diffuser is made of glycerol, and is completely eco-friendly and safe for your health. The set also includes 5 natural rattan sticks. Rattan palm trees from South-East Asia are perfect for soaking in essential oils and then evaporating it into the air.
The diffuser is handcrafted and hand-poured. All essential oils used in the spay are 100% natural. Please be advised that all images are for illustrative purposes only, volume, color and the amount of shungite stones might slightly vary.
ABOUT THIS SHUNGITE OIL DIFFUSER.
INCLUDES RATTAN STICKS. Rattan palm trees from South-East Asia are perfect for soaking in essential oils and then evaporating it into the air.
ELITE SHUNGITE AND ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER PROPERTIES. This oil diffuser can help you to cleanse the space around you thanks to shungite properties. Thanks to shungite and its soothing energy, the reed diffuser is truly helpful if you need to relax.
HOW TO USE. Using this diffuser is very easy. All you have to do is to open it, put sticks inside the bottle and enjoy the pleasant aroma. We recommend placing diffusers where there is a light amount of air flows. That way with a light flows of wind the aroma will evenly spread around you.
100% AUTHENTIC AND PURE SHUNGITE AND ESSENTIAL OILS. Manufactured by Karelian Heritage Company
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.