Balancing shungite diffuser with Sage, Spearmint and Tea tree essential oils
Volume: 50 ml (1,69 ounces)
Lifetime: 1-3 month (depends on the amount of sticks you are using – the less sticks the more time it will last)
Ingredients: Isopropylidene Glycerol, Salvia officinalis (Sage) Oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Essential Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Shungite.
The base for diffuser is made of glycerol, and is completely eco-friendly and safe for your health. The set also includes 5 natural rattan sticks. Rattan palm trees from South-East Asia are perfect for soaking in essential oils and then evaporating it into the air.
The diffuser is handcrafted and hand-poured. All essential oils used in the spay are 100% natural. Please be advised that all images are for illustrative purposes only, volume, color and the amount of shungite stones might slightly vary.
This item is available for delivery from our overseas warehouses. Please, check available options. If we have the item in stock in your domestic country, you will be able to choose if for expedited shipping. If not, please, choose delivery from Russia.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS DIFFUSER?
This diffuser can help you to cleanse and purify the space around you thanks to massive shungite purification properties. The cleansing is not only metaphysical – tea plant can actually kill negative bacteria around you thanks to its ability to damage the cell walls of bacteria. Apart from that, with this diffuser you will be able to find focus, clarity and balance between your head and heart.
WHY IS THIS DIFFUSER BALANCING?
The properties of this shungite diffuser are the result of a powerful combination of its ingredients:
Sage has an ability to strengthen the senses, which is helpful for supporting the respiratory, nervous, and other body systems. It helps in coping with despair and mental fatigue. It is used traditionally in Europe for treating skin disorders and for cleansing and purifying the home from negative influences.
Mint essential oil is cleansing, energizing, helps to brighten up your mood. Spearmint oil consists of chemical components such as carvone and limonene, and these natural components have energizing and uplifting properties. It also promotes a sense of focus and elevates your mind.
Tea tree has plenty purifying qualities influencing your skin and the air around you. It helps freshen the space you are in. Moreover, it is famous for its antibacterial properties (it is one of the best in that field) because it has the ability to damage the cell walls of bacteria. Tea tree is a great aid in boosting immunity, reducing anxiety and relieving insomnia as well as eliminating airborne bacteria.
HOW TO USE SHUNGITE DIFFUSER?
Using this diffuser is very easy. All you have to do is to open it, put sticks inside the bottle and enjoy the pleasant aroma. We recommend placing diffusers where there is a light amount of air flows. That way with a light flows of wind the aroma will evenly spread around you.
You can use diffusers constantly if you want to enjoy them all the time, or at certain moments when you wish to get the boost of their properties, for example before the meditation. If you want a stronger aroma surrounding you, you should use more sticks and vice versa. If you want to get aroma around you faster, you should first put sticks in the bottle and turn them upside down in a couple of minutes.
If you use diffuser constantly, then you should turn every stick you use upside down once a week. However, if you are satisfied with the intensity of the aroma, you can turn only couple of sticks at a time.
BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS!
- Do not consume essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact of essential oils with your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy. Essential oils of cypress, lavender, juniper, spearmint and sage can be especially harmfull during pregnancy period.
- Avoid using essential oils of citruses if you have symptoms of melanoma, age-induced dark spots, large birthmarks, large dark freckles and/or skin cancer.
- Do not use essential oils on your children without doctor’s consent. They can have an influence on hormonal system which can have both positive and negative consequences.
- If you have issues with your cardio-vascular system, you should consult a doctor before using essential oils. Do not use essential oils of pine after myocardial infraction (heart attack) or if you have chest pains due to angina. Do not use juniper and spearmint essential oil if you suffer from heavy essential hypertension. If you have low blood pressure, do not use ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Do not use pine essential oils if you suffer from heavy diseases of kidneys, such as nephrotic syndrome, pyelonephritis, etc.
- If you are going through treatment which includes Iodine and iron medication, do not use lavender essential oil.